Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting !

Yay, its Wednesday already and the weekend isn´t that far and yet to come! Two more working days...


To celebrate the middle of the week I´m going to show you the best pins I discovered on Pinterest recently.


As it seems that summer season is now finally takeing over in Germany I´d love to show you some fashion styles for good weather and other features.


I love to wear jeans and tanks, so for hot weather I really like to roll up the jeans and feel more breezy around the feet. Ray Ban is of course always a good pick when it comes to sunglases and the Tory Burch sandales are simply adorable!




This is a great way to keep your hair out of your face when it´s warm outside! I haven´t tried it with a sock yet but bought a doughtnut shape base (that probarbly old women use for their knots too) and it worked amazing. Sadley I went to the hairdresser 2 weeks ago and my hair is now a bit short to roll it up like this. Perhaps the sock will do ;o) You never know.



Coral and many other shades of pastel colours are my absolute favorites this spring/summer 2012. I´m not that girl who likes to wear very bright colours and stick out of the crowd too much, just occasionally if you know what I mean.
I don´t like hotpants that much but with my legs and thighs getting more and more into shape ( thanks to my dear girl Jillian Michaels and her 30 day shread)



Source: polyvore.com via Jasmin on Pinterest




As it´s the 4th of July today here´s a pin for all the girls out there celebrating this day. This cake would be a great pick as a birthday cake or sunday afternoon cake, too.


For light meals a salad is the right thing to go for. This peach and spinach salad thats so great. I made it last week and added some mozarella and skipped the nuts ( nut a great nuts person actually). That tast of the peach´s seetness and the freshness of the spinach are great together. With some balsamic vinegar...hmmm yummy.


As last week I´m linking up with Michelle from the vintage apple blog. Make sure you check out what the girls are pinning over there and have a great Wednesday! :o)



















3 comments:

  1. Wоah! ӏ'm really enјoying the
    template/theme of this blog. It'ѕ simple, yet effeсtiѵе.
    A lοt of times it's ԁifficult to get thаt
    "perfect balance" between usability and visuаl аpρeaгance.
    I must say you'ѵe done a excellent ϳob woth thіѕ.
    Aԁditionally, the blog loads extremely fast fοr me on Opera.
    Eхceρtional Blog!

    Fеel fгee to suгf to my web site; уоu shoud Visіt
    the Site - http://runwayprof.com/,

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...