Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Thank God, the week is done. But it was a good one...! Right now we embrace our beloved friday and the weekend will start in no time!


1.
This week I discovered KidneyKaren while surfing the internet. I think this is a really cute way to protect you from getting bladder infection or kidney issues and is a trendy accessory, too.
Think I´m about to order one for the fall/winter season.

{Source}

2.
Thursday night the hubs and I went on a little dinner date at a lovely place called "Zum Lichthaus" located in Bremen. We both enjoyed rump steak with Ceaser´s Salad and fried potatoes. So delicious and good for our green conciousness because the products used there are all organic from a local farm. A bit more pricier but the good stuff!



3.
After doing the Level 1 video of Jillian Michael´s 30 day shred for some time now and then I stepped further and started with Level 2 today. Gosh, I sweated like a beast and it was really exertive but it was worth it and I felt great after finishing it because I knew I did great. And all the endorphin after working out...!

4.
We got a price for our dream home which we "build" last friday with the sales rep with all the goodies we´d like to have and with a great package of information of the standards already included. The hubs and I have now a hard time to rethink our house what we really need and what is not necessary. 
The hardest part will be to find the right estate to build on. That´s what´s missing lately...so searching is the keyword these days.

{Okay the house will definately be a lot smaller ;o) but as I don´t want to show the actual draft yet this is kind of a place holder}

5.
To keep up a (new) little tradtion I introduced when my other two followers singed up, I´m happy to wave a warm hello to a new follower over here at The Cosy White Cottage. It´s Jen. She´s writing a blog over at Whyyyjen Blog, check out if you´ve got a minute. I will definately do.


A happy weekend to all of you and if you´ve got a minute check out the highlights of the past week summed up at Lauren´s Blog From My Grey Desk and have a look at the girls link up party.

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Your blog is super cute! I am kinda new to blogging too =) Anywho, you have another follower! Check out my blog if you get a chance!

    Sarah @ Our Family of Three
    www.woodsfamilyofthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful house. That food looks pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is so sweet, Jasmin! i love your blog design because it's really simple. it makes reading easier. thank you for the mention in your h54f! :)

    it's sad that healthier stuff are more expensive than junk food. it makes it harder for us to find good stuff that is within our budget.

    love,
    jen @ whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...