- Avéne SunscreenlotionSPF 50+ (Original size) - It´s my favorite in this box. Avéne is a good quality brand that you can get mostly in pharmacies in Germany. The SPF is great for my light skintone, especially for the face and the formula isn´t oily as other sunscreen products tend to be. It´s water resistant and has a broad UVA and UVB protection and should be used on normal or combination skin ( which I have). I recieved an original product. The container holds 50 ml and sells for 16,90€.
- C:ehko Intensive Care Shampoo (Travel size) - This shampoo smells so good and fruity and I´m keen on trying it. A while ago I got another care product from this brand as a gift. Little capsules with a mixture of different oils that made my hair look incredible good. So I´m excited about the shampoos quality and formula.
- Alessandro Pedix Feet Care Rescue Balm (Travel size) - This feet balm smells a bit minty like most feet products do. Especially for summer season you have to care for you feet so they look good in sandals and flip flops. For me this product is like heaven sent because I have rough skin and a tiny bit hard skin at the heels. What I can say until now my skin feels really soft and great.
- Dermasel Spa Dead Sea Pomegranate Face Mask (Original size) - Can´t say much about this product yet because I haven´t tried it yet and it´s for one time use. So I can´t tell you how it smells but the pomgranate gives it a fruity fragrent for sure and the Dead Sea should be good to cleanse you skin.
- Secret brand lipstick in ´coffee toffee´ (Original size) - When you open the lipstick the brand isn´t that secret anymore as you can see the big X for Maxfactor but anyway... The coffee colour isn´t a shade that I favour. I´m more into pinkish colours and some kind of reds. The colour isn´t as ugly as I thought on my lips but for sure I will check out the stores to try another colour as the texture is great, creamy and so smooth on your lips.
- As a gift from Glossy box there was a sleeping mask in the box. I think the design is kind of cute but the fabric is a bit firm. Think it´s a bit softer when it´s worn out. I haven´t used sleeping masks for some time but I had wished for one when we were on the plane to Bali in may to get better sleep. As another goodie there was a bookmark in the box with a water colour style design and a holiday beauty checklist on it´s back.
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Review Glossybox July
Hi girls! My Glossybox for July arrived on Thursday and I´m very happy with it´s content. Really great products and I am excited to gibe them all a test for a longer term. But here are my first thoughts about it: