Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting Wednesday!


It’s the middle of the week already. How time flies, when you have fun…especially when you’ve got some days off. Tomorrow it’s time for me to get back to my daily job in the office. I hope to keep on posting steadily for now and don’t let work eat the best of me.
So for this Wednesday, there is some happy pinning ahead of us! As the last few times, I’d like to pick a topic for my pins. So today it’s fireplaces.

When it’s cold outside you gather round the fireplace and heat your rooms with cosy warmth. Sometimes it’s really therapeutic to look in the flames, watch them dance and listen to the woods cracking. So in our future house I would love to have a fireplace as the center of my living room. Another point will be the mantelpiece decoration, hurray!!

Source: houzz.com via Jasmin on Pinterest



Source: digsdigs.com via Jasmin on Pinterest
Source: hgtv.com via Jasmin on Pinterest
Source: cococozy.com via Jasmin on Pinterest



Who wouldn’t want to have a fireplace after seeing this beautiful living areas?
If you’re curious what the other ladies have pinned have a look over at Michelle's @ The Vintage Apple for further inspiration.



xoxo,


19 comments:

  1. I love the fifth from the top! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's a great one, so much vintage flair to it. I obviously like every single one because in every picture there is something special that I adore :) Even if I had to, I couldn't name my favorite.

      Delete
  2. The fire places seem so cozy today. I woke up and the house was 59 degrees. I could have used one of those today!! I love the 3rd from the bottom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for sure! When it get stormy and cold outside I'm craving for that, too. Sadly no fireplace in our appartment available :(.

      Delete
  3. I love a great fireplace! That second pin is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a great fireplace, I'm just working on getting me a mantle! These pictures inspired me to get working on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definately get a mantle soon as you can display so adorable holiday decoration on it :)

      Delete
  5. That distressed fireplace with the vintage looking suitcase is just TOO cute!! Love em all!! Especially the friendship quote ;)

    Found you through the OHP link up!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That friendship quote is so true because I married my best friend and we are still on fire after nearly 10 years :)

      Delete
  6. I love the first and last fireplaces! I can't wait to move to a house that has one...I don't know if we'll be able to build and actual fire, but the option is always nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. Especially the ones that are lit, so pretty. And I'm dying over those turquoise walls - I could live there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me crave a functional fireplace. Apparently ours could burn down the house. Thanks for the inspiration for our replacement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so should be married to a firefighter in case you get the urge to light a fire today ;)

      Delete
  9. Aww, I've got to head back to work tomorrow too. I've been off since Saturday. Needless to say there's been a lot of naps :) I love your fireplaces. I think the one with the huge star is my favorite. I'm stopping by from the hop. I hope you have a great day!

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo see I've wanted to fireplace since forever but well it just never was the right house for it or it wasn't possible or it would take up too much room or... well you get the picture. But looking at those gorgeous living rooms I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I meant to say I wanted A fireplace not TO fireplace.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are all gorgeous! I would love if my house looked like any of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those living rooms look so cozy! Makes me want to redecorate!

    -Lindsey
    followtheruels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jasmin loving the 5 photo the vintage feel me down to a tee... love the feel an look of your blog its beautiful... see you in class

    Denise (byw student)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...