Pages

Monday, October 08, 2012

Color transferring into fall

You might have noticed that I did some adjustments on my blog design yesterday. Actually I just changed the color theme and added a new profile photo.
The funny thing is, that I feel now really ready for fall, colorful leafs in warm shades of orange, yellow and red and just cosy surroundings. Have you noticed that my hair fits this setting perfectly? The question here is like the hen and the egg…what was first?
While surfing the internet yesterday evening I came round an adorable fall aquarelle print on Lauren Trevey's Etsy shop which fits my mood perfectly. It’s on my wish list now, perhaps the hubs is noticing?
Source: etsy.com via Jasmin on Pinterest

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...