Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cosy Textures: Part One {Fake Fur}

 

To improve my cosiness indoors especially when it gets stormy and rainy outside I thought about my most wanted textures and fabrics used for my home. This post will be the first in a row about it and I plan on some more on the following Tuesdays.

Fake Fur is such a incredible material. You can snuggle up and it holds you really really warm. It’s so soft and sometimes it tickles your skin and you feel so well wrapped up. I would never wear real fur when it comes to clothing, especially fur coats are so horrible not naming the use of endangered animals for this stupid things!

Anyhow real sheep fur for instance is a thing I’m fine with and can handle (can’t tell you why, don’t blame me, feels more natural as we use the wool as well) but that’s all.

I have gathered a collection of different fake fur style decorations for you to have a closer look at the texture und use for being cosy.

Fur Collage 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Next Saturday there will be another texture post about the fun texture of knitted materials. Stay tuned and have a cosy weekend!

xoxo,

Jasmin Signature

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jasmin, Lia from BYW. Loving the fake fur! I just made a little blanket for the top of one of my chairs is a plush white fur. My CAT loves it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I can imagine that the kitty loves it, just feels like a furry buddy ;o) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I love fake fur too. In fact I have a white one that is lovely and fluffy on our couch... To help in the cocooning so to speak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan do equip a rocking chair that I inherited from my parents with a lovely fur. There is a cute one from IKEA named Ludde. Cocooning time :)

      Delete
  3. I love this look for fall!
    We have a cold front moving through and I craving cozy warmth-fake fur makes such a statement~

    Hi I'm Ella in BYW class :D
    I'm a new follower~

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...