Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh, how PINTRESTing Wednesday!

Hi there! I decided to join the PINTRESTing Wednesday hosted by Michelle over at The Vintage Apple.


I have a crush about this amazing website since the last weeks and a pinned a good number of inspiring stuff on my diffrent boards.


You can probably guess that I have a crush on mint as you have a look at my pins.



No arms, no cookies! That´s life!






Had a crush on Joshua Jackson back in Dawson´s Creek days already! And still, more grown up, more handsome!! <3 Coupled up with Diane Krueger, so glamorous.


Source: rizon.be via Jasmin on Pinterest


As time is short in the morning and I have hardly time to get ready and started, such a Pancake-Mix might be a livesafer! Will absolutely try that.




I´m planning on getting this cute manicure shown on May´s Blog All Things Pretty this weekend. Just have to get these stickers to get the round shape.









































2 comments:

  1. omg love those pins girl :) cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo love that you incorporated my rose nails. Show us some pics once you tried it yourself!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...