Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting Wednesday!

 

Sorry girls, Wednesday is nearly done and I’m a bit late to share my pins. Works been really though the last days so my evenings where particular for recharging.

But anyway here are my pins for this week. The topic today: Food Ideas for my Birthday Party.

I love Caprese Style appetizers or as I like to call them Mozzi-Tomi ;o)

Good option to garlic or herbed butter! Texas Road House Cinnamon Honey Butter!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Will surely try this topping as you know, I love marshmallows and meringues…and as
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
topping this must be fantastic!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: wholeliving.com via Caitlin on Pinterest

Can’t decide which salad to prepare but here are so much options, that I probably find to much I want to throw together for my guests.

Like every Wednesday Michelle is hosting the Oh, how Pinteresting Collection on her blog. Check out the other pins!

 

 

AB0FD132228F95D357FAD53ECEC4E29D

1 comment:

  1. Hi from the Pinteresting Wednesday blog hop! These pictures make me hungry! lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...