Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

I’m back again…

 

… after the Holidays hoping you spend great quality time with your family and friends. We spend x-mas at my in laws in Dresden. Internet access was very rare due to no WLAN so I couldn’t send my warm Christmas wishes earlier.

We spend lots of time strolling trough Dresden and it’s lovely Christmas Market “The Striezelmarkt” and the lovely little huts around the famous “Frauenkirche”. If you follow me on Instagram (I’m @Minny777) you have already seen those impression but I like to share them with you here, too. I also included a little Instagram live gallery on the right.

Under this Christmas Pyramid you got the BEST mulled wine in so many different flavours you could ever imagine. It’s located next to the Frauenkirche facing the Münzgasse for those who might try it next year! My recommendation is Blueberry Mulled wine and Feuerzangenbowle (served aflame, really exciting!)

Got some really delicious hot cocoa at Dulce in Dresden Altstadt. Those Pralines looked all so tasty that I couldn’t decide which ones to take.

The beautiful sparkly decoration at the building housing L´Occitane. So many great things over there. I love their hand cream, soft skin, great smell!Luxurious decorations at Altmarkt Galerie Dresden ( biggest shopping mall in town)

Dresden Centrumsgalerie (small shopping mall)

Delicious Petit Four on Christmas Eve before breakfast while shopping for some rolls and minced meat. Yum!! Couldn’t resist. Was the first one I ever tried and I will defiantly do it again!

Finally, our tree. It was a bit crooked and the needles were really itchy…ouch! If I wouldn’t have been the one decorating it, I wouldn’t have bothered but…ouch ouch!! Once I was done, it looked really great. Apparently my skills with my mobile´s camera aren’t pretty good, but I think you will forgive me!

So we’re heading straight ahead New Year right in focus. Holiday Season is nearly over, it’s just New Years Eve for celebrating left, so for sure that’s what we’ll do! Wishing a healthy and successful 2013 to all of you!

xoxo,

Jasmin Signature

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jasmin,

    So sweet Christmas! Happy Belated Christmas and upcoming new year.
    wow.. so many yummy sweets.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time Jasmin. I haven't been online much either. Just figured it was time for a bit of a holiday from social media and blogging in general.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...