Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shades of Grey Crafternoon Project I


Finally, here it is. The first small project from my Sunday afternoon craftwork. I'm sorry that it took me so long to get this post done but I had some issues with the photos as I took them by myself and was struggling at some point with uploading them.
Some weeks ago we had friends over for dinner and I wanted to place the casserole with our food directly on the table so everyone can serve themselves and can choose their portion size. It turned out that the only coaster I owned was a pink one which ruined the table setting as it was very autumn style with leafs and stuff.
As I strolled trough IKEA a few weeks ago I picked up some plain coasters to have something neutral for my next dinner with friends. As you can imagine those coasters where really boring so I tried to spice them up.
Here’s what I did.
coasters what you need coasters tape itCosters paint finished coasters
Aren’t those real cuties? I like the star pattern best as it’s not the classic shape. ( Or is it just my inability to tape the right proportions of a regular star ;o) You never know).
I think this DIY is an easy way to create small presents for your mother, mother-in-law or grandma. When I’m not coming up with another idea, I might pick this, too.
My second project is more about redecorating but it involves some grey, too. I will post about this later this week.
xoxo,
Jasmin Signature

1 comment:

  1. O nice! I like the decorated coasters and funny enough... I have the same ones from ikea.. ;) Sounds that I have my project cut out for me!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...