It’s a great way to take a small step further into the big world of blogging, gaining readers and getting some attention. I really appreciate everyone reading my blog!
So of course there are some tasks you have to accomplish as a nominee for this award. First of all you have to post 11 random facts about you. Then you answer the questions the lovely ladies who tagged you made up and come up with 11 other blog to pass on the award. To spice up the whole process you have to come up with 11 new questions for your awardees.
1.) I married my first love. We know each other for nearly 10 years ( in April 2013) and I just turned 25 recently.
2.) I have a thing for Westlife…don’t judge.
3.) I love to talk on answering machines…no one to interrupt me, just leaving what I want to say. Full stop. I’m really good at talking to myself ;o)
4.) I like olives, anchovies and capers. All together on my pasta.
5.) My nickname back in school was Minny.
6.) I suck at reversed parking. Real woman…I simply can’t.
7.) Gossip Girl, How I met your mother, The Big Bang Theory, Sex and the City…I love TV series.
8.) Something vanilla flavored? I’m yours. Candles, cupcakes, body lotion…
9.) I hate action and horror movies.
10.) For my 18th birthday I got a 7 For all Mankind jeans…and I cried.
11.) I have a thing for ducks. My grandpa used to go to the duck pond with me every day when I was little. I sounded like a real duck back then imitating their chatter.
As I was tagged three times, here are the sets of questions the ladies asked me:
May from All Things Pretty
1. If you could pick any holiday destination, where would you go and why?
Road tripping the East Cost of the U.S. during Indian Summer
2. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
More a night owl even if I would love to be more of a morning person jumping out of bed in the morning literarily
3. Do you have a favorite recipe? Care to share?
One of my favorite recipes is a casserole that’s called “castle secret” that I found on the german website www.chefkoch.de.
1 kg pork filet, salt and pepper, 2 spoons butter, 2 spoons flour, 125 ml broth, 125 ml milk, 250 ml cream, a splash of white wine, nutmeg, 500g mushrooms, 2 camembert
Sear the pork and the mushrooms, mix the liquids and pour everything in a casserole dish. Slice the camembert and place on top and put it in the oven for
4. If you won a ton of cash in the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
A big family home…don’t have to watch the budget then.
5. What is your favorite book?
I love all novels by Cecelia Ahern, modern fairytale just hooks me
6. And your favorite movie?
The holiday with Jude Law, Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz and Jack Black
7. Which one is the best DIY you have ever seen or done?
Everything in a jar …so pretty to give as a small present. Thinking of Christmas presents yet?
8. How would your friends describe you in 4 words?
patient, supportive, cheerful nature, sometimes surprisingly dirty
9. Do you think that each color of the m&m's tastes different?
10. What is the craziest thing you have ever seen or done?
Giving my mobile number to a total stranger nearly 10 years ago. This formal stranger appears to be my husband now ;o)
11. If you could time travel into another decade or century which would it be and where?
New York during Roaring Twenties, just love the Great Gatsby style. I’m actually thinking about doing a motto party on this theme one day
Miranti from Pen & Peplum
1. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I wanted to be a fashion journalist or something with design.
2. What is one simple pleasure you like to incorporate in your life daily?
Hugging my husband when coming home after work, simple but my favorite part of the day.
3. Most memorable meal?
The 4 course meal with our best man and maid of honor at our wedding day, best thing ever
4. If you could live in any city in the world, where would it be?
London, love the Brits and their adorable accent
5. How do you handle stress?
Snuggling up and watching a romance movie
6. If money wasn’t an issue, what would you do for work?
I would go to university and studying for a degree in interior design and graphic design, perhaps writing a children‘s book and doing some animal rescue thing
7. If you had to tattoo one word on your body, what would that word be?
8. Favorite drink?
chilled white wine
9. What one item of clothing best describes your style?
an infinity scarf, best accessory ever
10. If you could decorate your workspace however you wanted, what would be your feature color?
I would incorporate lots of pastel colors because they calm me and would boost my productivity
11. What is your favorite season?
Definitely fall, watching the leafs turn and getting cosy inside is one of my favorite things
Corinne from Fresh Paintings by Corinne Korda
1.)What is your favorite movie?
look at question 6 from May
2.) What is your favorite painting?
I love the paintings by Jen Ramos, Cocoa & Hearts a New York based artist
3.) What was your favorite book as a child?
All books by Janosh, a German illustrator and children’s book author who wrote the stories about the small bear & the small tiger. Saved my books to read them to my children one day.
4.) Beer or champagne?
Although my profession is about beer, I personally prefer champagne. Just girly style…
5.) Italy or France?
Can’t decide. I love both countries but I actually have never went there on vacation. It’s on the list. The food and style is so great in both countries.
6.)Country home or city loft?
Definitely country home! If money wouldn’t be an issue I would buy a farm and open a B&B and a little café.
7.)What is your favorite color?
Currently I’m in love with all kinds of neutrals. Not very spectacular but it fits my style.
8.) If you’d win the jackpot at the lottery – what would you do first?
look at answer to question 6 ;o)
9.)Which talent would you like to have?
Would love to be a better painter, portraits or landscapes. Doesn’t matter.
10.)Do you sing under the shower?
Sometimes. I sing along to the music on the radio while I’m showering. I’m not good.
11.)Do you have siblings? And if so, are you the oldest, the youngest or a „middle“ child?
So now it’s my turn to nominate 11 blogs under 200 followers for Liebster Blog Award.
Here are my questions you you ladies:
- What is your favorite novel?
- Summer or winter? Which time of the year do you like better?
- What’s your spleen?
- Favorite Store?
- Which dessert is the one you can’t get enough of?
- If you could relieve just one day in your life, which one will it be?
- The best vacation you ever had? Where did you went?
- What advise would you give your 5-year-younger self?
- What was the first car you owned?
- Skirt or jeans?
- Which perfume is your signature smell?
Becca @ The Dabblist
Alison @ Her Indoors
Kalani @ Kalanicut
Aline @ My Colourful Nest
Lindsey @ Dwelling in Style
Jen @ Rushing for Bagels
Amy and Tina @ Design Lotus
Bieb @ Fat Fat Sheep
Boi-Yeanoh @ Lolas Loft
Aimee @ Everyday Sailing
Geraldine @ Little Big Bell
All these blog are so beautiful and cute. Please visit them and have a look.