Pages

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Ad Swap - Start The Fun!

Hey girls, you might have noticed a new site on my blog. It's up since today and it's the place you can swap an ad with me
I met so many great girls on my way in the blogging world during the last year and would love to have your button on my page, to link up to your site and get the others visiting here to get to know you and your work. 
As an exchange I'd like you to provide a swap ad space on your blog as well - should be fun to get in touch!

Currently as a test I'd have limited the amount on 5 swap ad spaces on my sidebar running 30 days. If there are lots of you open for a swap I will think about offering more though. :)

So I'm excited to see if there is anyone out there keen on swapping.


xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...