Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

1st Blogging Anniversary

I can’t believe that it’s been a full year of blogging for me already. Time flies when you have fun!
I learned so much about blogging and the internet in general, tried and tested lots of things and was happy like a small girl when tools I implemented worked and showed up on my page. It’s the small things that make live wonderful. Sometimes you have to push through but it’s worth the fun!
Close to two years we were searching for our perfect family home and the market seems to be as bad for us as it just can be. So a big decision was made within the last weeks. We found ‘our piece of ground’ to get our very own cottage build. There is much work lying in front of us and lots of new things to learn and deal with, but we are happy that we processed this decision!! There will be lots of more input on this topic, but I felt that today is a special day to announce this to you.
I am thankful for everyone I met and got in touch during my year. There is connection possible via the internet that I never wished to dream about before starting this!
So let me thank everyone for your sweet comments during my first year of blogging – 90 posts, 169 comments and I’m just burning to get started with digging deeper in our new project which was the idea for starting this blog anyway!
Have a great week and let’s hope for spring to arrive soon!
xoxo,
Jasmin Signature

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations zum Bloggeburtstag und zum Grundstücksbesitz!!! Ich wünsch' Dir weiterhin ganz viel Spaß mit Deinem schönen Blog und bin schon super gespannt, wie es mit dem Häuschen weitergehen wird. :) Liebe Grüße, Anette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke liebe Anette :)Ich bin selbst auch sehr gespannt und hoffe auf ein sehr gutes Jahr mit viel Fortschritt! Ich werde berichten...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auch von mir alles Liebe und Gute zu deinem Blog-Geburtstag und das Gleiche gilt auch für euer Haus-Projekt!!
    Toi toi toi und viele liebe Grüße Eva

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...