Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Button Alert!

 

                                            

I always thought that creating a button for my blog is way to difficult to handle and that I don’t have the patience to do it. Oh, I was so wrong at least for my abilities. I found a great tutorial over at Projects around the House that worked so well.

The picture of the little white house was taken at the Baltic Sea in a little village called Dahme. I loved the little cottage right from the start with it’s thatched roof and it is right next to the beach.

Don’t you fell in love with it, too?

xoxo,

Jasmin Signature

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what the button is supposed to be but it doesn't seem to be working from my iPad Jasmin.... :( I see a box with a code but no button I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...